Effective Date: February 25, 2022
BY INSTALLING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Cornerblast policies, you have a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited right to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
You may not access, copy, modify or distribute any Cornerblast Service, Content or Entitlements (as those terms are defined below), unless expressly authorized by Cornerbast or permitted by law. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract or otherwise use source code or other data from Cornerblast Services, unless expressly authorized by Cornerblast or permitted by law. Corenrblast or its licensors own and reserve all other rights, including all right, title and interest in the Cornerblast Services and associated intellectual property rights.
You may be required to select a password for your Account, or you may also use other credentials to access the Account ("Login Information"). You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Cornerblast and modify your Login Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
Cornerblast reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party's rights.
- Conduct rules
Any use of the Service in violation of these Conduct rules is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited right and may subject you to liability for violations of law. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Cornerblast deems to conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Cornerblast's support services.
- Use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheats, exploits, automation software, emulators, bots, hacks, mods, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Cornerblast game or any Cornerblast game experience.
- Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Cornerblast game without Cornerblast's express written consent.
- Disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Service or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users' experience when using the Service or playing Cornerblast's games. This includes win trading and any other kind of manipulation of rankings, taking advantage of errors in the Service to gain an unfair edge over other players and any other act that intentionally abuses or goes against the design of the Service.
- Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server used to offer or support the Service or any Cornerblast game environment.
- Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person's use or enjoyment of the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered or used by others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by Cornerblast, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute content that is illegal or that you don't have permission to freely distribute
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive or engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis.
- Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Cornerblast employees, including Cornerblast's customer service representatives.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or any Cornerblast game, or to obtain any information from the Service or any Cornerblast game using any method not expressly permitted by Cornerblast.
- Solicit or attempt to solicit Login Information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Service or any Cornerblast game.
- Collect or post anyone's private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
- Use any Cornerblast game for gambling, betting or any similar activity in which prizes or rewards can be won (directly or indirectly), including betting on the outcome of matches in which you participate as a player, irrespective of whether there is a fee or stake involved.
Cornerblast reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. Cornerblast reserves the right to act as a result, which may include terminating your Account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
- Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, CORNERBLAST MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU (i) IF YOU ARE, OR CORNERBLAST SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE; OR (ii) FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USERNAME AND PERSONA IN THE SERVICE AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED VIRTUAL ITEMS AND PURCHASED VIRTUAL ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND CORNERBLAST IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
CORNERBLAST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.
Cornerblast reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or a particular game or part of the Service at any time, at which point your right to use the Service, or a part thereof will be automatically terminated. In such event, Cornerblast shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits, or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued Service. Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof including any content you submitted, or others submitted.
You may terminate your Account at any time and for any reason informing Cornerblast that you wish to terminate your Account.
- Games and Service. The Cornerblast Services include Content and Entitlements. Content is the software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, code, and all audio visual or other material appearing on or coming from Cornerblast Services, as well as the design and appearance of our websites. Content also includes user-generated Content ("UGC"). UGC includes personas, forum posts, profile content and other Content contributed by users to Cornerblast Services. All Content is either owned by Cornerblast or its licensors or is licensed to Cornerblast and its licensors pursuant to Section 6 below.
- Accounts - NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF CORNERBLAST.
- Virtual Content - Cornerblast owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all the content that appears in the Service or in Cornerblast games. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including without limitation the virtual items, content, features, goods, services, or currency appearing or originating in any Cornerblast game, whether earned in a game or purchased from Cornerblast, or any other attributes associated with an Account or stored on the Service.
- User Content
- Content Screening - Cornerblast assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate content or conduct. We do not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any User Content available in connection with the Service. At our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Service. By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content, including without limitation chat text or voice communications. Cornerblast reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation your User Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. If at any time Cornerblast chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Service, Cornerblast nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Content and assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content.
- Public Discourse - The Service may include various forums, blogs, and chat features where you can post User Content, including your observations and comments on designated topics. Cornerblast cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don't want others to use, do not post it on the Service. Cornerblast shall have no responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate you for any ideas or information you may choose to submit.
- Responsible For Your Own Content - You are solely responsible for the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Service and that you provide to others. Cornerblast may reject, refuse to post or delete any User Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, User Content that in the sole judgment of Cornerblast violates these Terms of Service.
- Your License to Cornerblast - When you contribute UGC, you grant to Cornerblast, its licensors and licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, worldwide, sublicensable license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display or otherwise transmit and communicate the UGC, or any portion of it, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or later devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party. You also grant to all other users who can access and use your UGC on an Cornerblast Service the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise communicate and distribute your UGC on or through the relevant Cornerblast Service without further notice, attribution, or compensation to you.
- User Interactions - You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service and/or Cornerblast games. Cornerblast reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You will fully cooperate with Cornerblast to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent, or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting Cornerblast access to any password-protected portions of your Account. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Fees and Purchase Terms
- Purchases - In the Service you may purchase, with "real world" money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use (a) virtual currency, including but not limited to virtual cash or diamonds, all for use in Cornerblast games; (b) virtual in-game items, content or features; and (c) other goods or services (points a – c are jointly referred to as "Virtual Items"). You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorised partners through the Service, and not in any other way.
- Payment of Fees - You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you. Cornerblast may revise the pricing for the Virtual Items offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CORNERBLAST IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
- Updates to the Service
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. Cornerblast may require that you accept updates to the Service and to Cornerblast's games you have installed on your device or computer.
Cornerblast Services may require or allow you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools from Cornerblast or its licensors onto your computer, entertainment system or device. These technologies may be different across platforms, and the performance of Cornerblast Services may vary depending on your computer and other equipment. You understand that certain updates to these technologies may be required in order to continue use of an Cornerblast Services. Some of these updates may contain locked features or content that require you to pay an additional fee to access them. You consent to Cornerblast automatically installing any available updates for Cornerblast Services. Failure to install available updates may render Cornerblast Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. CORNERBLAST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME OR THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability; Sole and Exclusive Remedy; Indemnification
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CORNERBLAST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (HOWEVER SUCH LOSSES ARE QUALIFIED), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SERVICE ITSELF, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CORNERBLAST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, CORNERBLAST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO CORNERBLAST IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANYTHING TO CORNERBLAST DURING SUCH TIME PERIOD, YOUR SOLE REMEDY (AND CORNERBLAST'S EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY) FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH CORNERBLAST IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF CORNERBLAST OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD OF CORNERBLAST.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Cornerblast (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim, demand, damages or other losses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of your use of the Service, or any breach by you of these Terms of Service, however the foregoing does not apply if the infringement of rights is not attributable to your intentional or negligent behavior.
- Dispute Resolution
- Applicable Law
- Venue for Disputes Not Subject to Arbitration
You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Cornerblast must be resolved exclusively by a court located in Madrid , Spain.
- General Provisions
- Supplemental Policies - Cornerblast may publish additional policies related to specific services such as forums, contests or loyalty programs. Your right to use such services is subject to those specific policies and these Terms of Service.
- Equitable Remedies - You acknowledge that the rights granted, and obligations made under these Terms of Service to Cornerblast are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm Cornerblast and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that Cornerblast shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety or proof of damages) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service or any Cornerblast game, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Service or any content or other material used or displayed through the Service and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages, limited by Section 7 (if any).
- Force Majeure - Cornerblast shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Cornerblast, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Cornerblast's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials.