CORNERBLAST S.L. (also Lastblast) put at your disposal the following information:
Effective Date: Oct 15th, 2020
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data.
According with Ley Organica 3/2018, dated 5th December, de Protección de Datos Personales y Garantia de los Derechos Digitales LOPDGDD and its regulations (REGPD) (UE) 2106/679, we inform you:
WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATING YOUR DATA?
Social Name: CORNERBLAST S.L.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DATA WE COLLECT
The categories of personal data we collect depend on the Services you use, and the requirements of applicable law.
Data you provide us directly.
- Contact information (such as name and email address or phone numbers)
- Player name or tag and password
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account or data you provide to participate in survey or promotional programs)
- Data we collect automatically.
- Data about your account and game progress, including in most cases an automatically created internal account ID
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device or advertising ID)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language, internet service provider, and mobile carrier
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- Approximate location data (as derived from IP address)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We use your data for a variety of business purposes, such as:
To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Provide you Supercell offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To keep the Service safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the LastBlast Terms of Service.
To keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Act against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
- With your consent.
- With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from CORNERBLAST, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
1-OTHER PLAYERS AND USERS.
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
2-OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS.
CORNERBLASThas vendors to us provide the Services. These vendors process your data only at and according to CORNERBLAST´s instructions to provide the Service, and perform tasks such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics, and fraud prevention.
3-Other companies and public authorities.
To combat fraud and illegal activity, we may process and disclose data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that we may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and other lawful safeguards.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation if we are processing or not personal data concerning them.
The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In that case we will stop processing the data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, for example by deactivating the GPS location sharing function in the settings of your mobile device.
You can exercise the above rights by sending an email to email@example.com , indicating STOP in the subject line, and you will need to identify yourself .
We also inform you of your right to be protected by the data protection authority, www.agpd.es.
HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process comes from the person concerned or his legal representative.
By checking the box, users accepts that it has read, understood and expressly and freely accept that their personal data will be processed by the provider to respond to the requests made.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. If not all the data are provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
The user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
In the same way, the provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
To help ensure a safe experience for the player, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or loss, misuse or alteration.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the service is provided, and your account is active or later for possible legal responsibilities or until the interested party cancels the data.
For example, we will periodically delete the identification data of unused gaming accounts and regularly review and anonymize unnecessary data.